Followers

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Inspired by a song


Available for pre order to 27th may.


Good morning and welcome to our new challenge which this week was my (Jac) turn to choose and as it is Music Month in New Zealand I thought it would be good to make our creations ...
Inspired by a song

So please mention which song your creation is inspired by..

We have a fantastic prize for you this week.




We would also like you to welcome our  new GDT  Cathy...


My name is Cathy and I live in the U.S., just outside of Minneapolis, MN.  Being involved with arts and crafts has provided a creative outlet for my entire adult life. My SIL introduced me to card-making in 2007 and it's become my craft of choice.  I started as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and then discovered the rich resource of the Splitcoast Stamper community.  At that time, I had one grandchild and used his name as my SCS name - Corysnana1, which I continue to use.  Coloring with Copic markers is my current passion.  I can be found coloring in my craft room almost every weekend.  I'm excited to be part of the talented Crafty Sentiments DT

And now lets see what our wonderful DT have been inpired by this week ...

Jac using Teddy Jack - Fathers Day Stamp Set
song - Lazing on a Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks


Song: Reflection (Mulan OST)


CĂ©line using Love boat bunnies
row row row your boat, nursery rhyme


aNNie using Sing-A- Long stamp
song "Don't worry be happy" by Bobby Mcferrin.


Aunty Sue using Space Walking
song Space Oddity by Dave Bowie


Valou using "Annabel 'Happy Days' "
Song "Vole" by "Celine Dion"




Song-Hilary Duff -Sweet Sixteen


Song - Pharrell - "Happy"


wow! Haven't they done an awesome job, I don't know about you but I've got several of those songs going round in my head now! lol, so now it's over to you, the DT are looking forward to having a 'singsong' with you and please don't forget to add #3 after your name if you used a CS image, #3 if you are a follower of our Inspirational blog  and #6 if both. So you have up to 6 chances to win... Happy Crafting.

Love

Jac and the Awesome Crafty Sentiments DT xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that your web. I have also a site related to you.
    As the graphic design market is booming the number of designers has increased ten fold in the market, making it difficult to find the right designer for your company's specific needs.
    creative branding ideas
    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10